Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil, hero product and core ingredient of the Trilogy range is still winning fans and awards after more than a decade. No longer just the smart girl’s secret, rosehip oil is one of the hottest trends in natural beauty, with celebrities and supermodels crediting it for their beautiful glowing skin.
While it’s fast becoming one of the world’s most iconic beauty products, Trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip is also gaining a reputation as a skincare staple for every bathroom cupboard or shelf, thanks to it’s ability to care for the whole family, gently and effectively, top to toe.
Supermodel Miranda Kerr who is one of my inspirations said that rosehip oil “… is without a doubt, a product that every woman should have in her handbag and one that I will continue to use throughout my life. I use this under my moisturiser in evening and as a makeup remover around my eyes. I also use it more frequently if my skin is particularly dry at any time.”
Benefits of Rosehip Oil:
– Helps improve appearance of scars, stretch marks and wrinkles
– Skin-loving natural actives are highly effective at treating dry and dehydrated skin, ageing skin and uneven skin tone
– Instant fix for dehydrated, rough skin
– Helps calm irritated skin
– Great for smoothing men’s skin
– Makes a decadent occasional all-over body treat
– Great for maintaining a healthy scalp
– Can be used to remove eye make-up
– Mix with loose-powder mineral makeup for a custom liquid foundation with a dewy finish
– Softens and smoothes ragged cuticles & gives nails a slight shine
– Ideal choice for mums and mums-to-be for a growing tummy & it’s perfect for baby’s delicate skin too
About Rosehip Oil:
– Essential fatty Acids (Omegas 6 & 9)
– Fatty Acid (Omega 9)
– Vitamins moisturise, soften and smooth, helping repair and restore radiantly healthy skin
I have started using this beautiful oil and I look forward to implementing this in my daily skincare routine. The scent is not strong at all, you can only smell a faint earthy smell. Supermodel Miranda Kerr said that she puts some on before going to bed and wakes up with a glow, so here’s hoping! I love that it is not greasy oil because who really likes grease? It feels luxurious and every girl should feel that way when using a product.
20ml RRP $23.90
45ml RRP $39.90
Available at selected Farmers, pharmacy, department and health stores nationwide.